Extended Care Frequently Asked Questions
What is Extended Care?
Extended Care is an after school child care service provided each day school is in session to all LTISD students enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade. The hours are 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Extended Care does not operate on school holidays, teacher workdays, or early release days. Detailed information can be found in the Extended Care Parent Handbook located on the extended care page.
How do I enroll a student in Extended Care?
Registration for extended care services is available under the "Click Here to Enroll" link on the extended care page here.
**ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR STARTS ON JULY 1ST at 10:00 AM!**
All Students have to re-enroll every school year.
How much does Extended Care cost?
$35.00 - Early Bird Registration Fee per child (July 1 - August 1)
$45.00 - Regular Registration Fee per child
$195.00 - 6:00 PM Program per month (Enrollment includes $97.50 tuition prorated for the month of August)
$150.00 - 4:30 PM Program per month (Enrollment includes $75.00 tuition prorated for the month of August)
$25.00 - Drop-in Program per day
Extended care tuition is an annual fee. Monthly payments will remain the same regardless of the number of operating school days in the month, or the number of days your child attends during the month. (Prorations will not be granted)
Late Pick-up Fees: Please be punctual in picking up your student(s). A late pickup fee will be automatically charged to the method of payment on file for students that are picked up late. ($10 for the first minute and $1 each additional minute per student)
How do I contact each Extended Care Campus?
Please click here to view our campus contact information as well as the Extended Care handbook.
When is extended care closed? (Parents must find alternate arrangements for these days)
* Extended care is based on an annual tuition rate and billed monthly for your convenience. The monthly rate will remain the same regardless of missed attendance or the days extended care will not be operating.*
2018-19 Extended Care Closings:
September 3 (Holiday)
October 5 (Holiday)
October 8 (Staff Development)
November 19-23 (Thanksgiving break)
December 20 (Early Release)
December 21 - January 7 (Winter Break/Staff Development)
January 21 (Holiday)
February 14-18 (Staff Development)
March 15 (Staff Development)
March 18-22 (Spring Break)
April 19 (Bad Weather Make-Up Day)
May 24 (Last Day of School/Early Release)
How do I get my payment history/tax statement?
1. Click here: LTISD Web Store
2. Log In and click on "My Account" at the top right (you can reset your password)
3. In your account profile page choose "Parent portal" to the left
4. Click on History on the left sidebar to be taken to your tax statements
How do I make a payment for my extended care account(s)?
You may make your payment one of 4 ways.
1. Please click here for a step by step guide to make an online payment. Payments are due before the 5th of every month in order to avoid an automatic late fee.
2. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and request we charge the card on file for the amount due.
* Please make sure to note, the student(s) name, campus and last 4 of the card number. Requests must be received in our email box before the 5th of the month to avoid a late fee.
3. You can call us at 512-533-6011 to make your payment over the phone with a credit/debit card or checking account.
4. You may come and pay in person at the Administration Building, 3322 Ranch Road 620 South, Austin TX 78738. (Campuses cannot take payments directly)
What is the school district's Tax ID # and address?
The LTISD Tax ID# is 74-2187328.
LTISD Community Programs, 3322 RR 620 S, Austin TX 78738