How do I communicate directly with the counselor?
- Email WCHCounselor@ltisdschools.org
- Direct phone 512-533-7589 (confidential voicemail)
- School phone 512-533-7500
- In person (if available) or you can leave a message to get an appointment scheduled
How do counselor referrals work?
- Through the parent/guardian, classroom teacher and/or school staff member
- Grades 2-5 students can self-refer and request to see the counselor with a referral form provided in main office and classroom
- Students can only “formally” meet with the counselor 1-2x without prior parental consent (crisis excluded)
Can the counselor consult/collaborate with my child’s therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist for educational purposes?
- Yes, as long as a consent to release confidential information form is requested, filled out, signed and returned