Welcome to the LT Mentor Me Program
Due to the suspension of normal school operations across LTISD, mentoring, volunteering and facility rentals are postponed until May 4. After that, it is until further notice.
Become a Mentor Today!
- Mentors are adult volunteers who commit to working with one student throughout the course of the school year for 30 - 45 minutes at least twice a month (once a week is preferred).The child’s parent must sign a permission form before he or she can be mentored.
- Meetings must occur on campus during lunch or after school.
- Mentors must agree to a complete criminal background check to be conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Mentors will be required to utilize Raptor and scan their driver license to sign in for each visit.
- Mentors will be required to attend a training session at the LTISD Central Administration building and sign a Confidentiality Pledge.
- Please contact the LTISD Community Relations Liaison, Meaghan Reid, at 512-533-6099 for more information.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, simply complete and scan the application below and send it to email@example.com.
Criminal History Forms (Please return these forms with your application.)
For more information, contact the LTISD Community Relations Liaison, Meaghan Reid, at 512-533-6099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our high school student PAL program (Peer Assistance and Leadership), CLICK HERE.