Change of Address

  • Have an address change?

    Submit your change of address paperwork to the Registrar's Office. 

    Paperwork must include the following:

    • Proof of residency (ie; Home Sale Closing Document, Property Tax Statement, Property Deed, Lease Agreement) AND
    • Current Utility Bill (ie; Electricity, Water or Gas) 
    • Change of Address Form 


     Registrar's Office Staff:

    Please send us an email, we will respond as soon as possible! 
    Hours are:  Monday - Friday,  8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Closed for lunch
    Assistant Registrar:
    Lynn Ballard 512-533-6116
    Alison Fanning 512-533-6113
    FAX Number: 512-533-6102