Vaping and Smoking Cessation
Quitting often involves multiple approaches (counseling, nicotine replacement therapy, etc.) It is always best to consult your physician for a more holistic quit plan:
- City of Austin: https://www.austintexas.gov/department/tobaccosmoking-cessation-and-prevention
- Travis County: https://www.traviscountytx.gov/human-resources/employee-wellness/smoking-resources
- State of Texas: https://www.yesquit.org/resources.htm
- FDA-approved cessation products (1-800-QUIT NOW) OR a text-based program (text QUIT to 47848).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Youth Tobacco Prevention: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/youth/index.htm.
- Truth Initiative text-to-quit program: https://truthinitiative.org/research-resources/quitting-smoking-vaping/quitting-e-cigarettes
Get support 24/7 at: https://smokefree.gov/