You may request a refund or transfer for your student's meal account at anytime by filling out the Meal Refund and Adjustment/Transfer Form. You can request a refund or transfer in the following instances:
- Refund: Your student has graduated or left the district.
- Your student has graduated and you would like to transfer the funds to a younger sibling's account.
- Transfer between siblings' accounts.
- My student is transferring to a different school within LTISD. Do I need to transfer their balance?
- Your student's account is connected to their Lake Travis ISD student ID# that remains the same throughout their career at our District. There are no actions required as funds will automatically transfer from school to school, year to year.
Please allow up to two or three weeks for refund processing time. Please note, any funds left in your student's meal account will be rolled over to the following school year. If you have any questions, please contact the Food and Nutrition Department at 512-533-7990.The Meal Refund and Adjustment/Transfer Form is located under the Forms page of the website.Send completed forms via e-mail, fax, or USPS to:Phone: 512-533-7990Fax: 512-533-6493Mailing address:Food & Nutrition Services607 Ranch Road 620 North, Austin, TX 78734