2019-2020 New Student Enrollment
For Special Education Students, please make your appointment with the SPED Department by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.Enrollment is by appointment only. Please email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
Include the following information in your email:
2019-2020 New Student Enrollment Documentation:If you are new or returning (returning = not enrolled in LTISD on May 24, 2019) to the district, complete the Enrollment Packet. After completing the enrollment packet, print it, sign it and turn it into the Registrar's Office along with all other required documentation, prior to your appointment. Any missing documentation at the time of our appointment may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Birthdate
- Grade Level
- Name of Previous School, City & State
- Indicate if the student has an IEP or 504
- Indicate if the student will be participating in athletics or any other extra-curricular activity
- Include required documentation listed below***
***Provide the documents listed below prior to the time of your appointment:
- Completed, printed and signed New Student Enrollment Packet
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Proof of residency (i.e.; Home Sale Closing Document, Property Tax Statement, Property Deed, Lease Agreement) AND
- Current Utility Bill (i.e.; Electricity, Water or Gas with current address)
- Immunization records (see Immunization Requirements here.)
- Social Security Card (preferred, but optional)
- Latest report card
- Unofficial transcript (high school credits) and withdrawal from the previous school (during the school year)
- Any 504/special education documents
- Standardized test scores from the previous school district
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling child
Prior to your appointment, please access our Course Catalog and read through the first 24 pages.
Email or phone Maureen Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org 512-533-6116 or
Alison Fanning at email@example.com 512-533-6113, if you have any questions.