Foreign Exchange 2019-2020 - FULL - No longer accepting applications
It is the goal of Lake Travis Independent School District (LTISD) to provide international students from diverse cultures, who are approved for enrollment, the opportunity to experience the rewards of participating in quality educational programs, to meet and interact with students with a variety of interests, and to become more fluent in both written and spoken English.
Due to the rapid growth in the area, Lake Travis ISD has applied for and been granted a waiver from the Texas Education Agency to limit the number of foreign exchange students at the high school to a maximum of five (5) students per year. Acceptance is granted on a first-come/first-serve basis after all required components of the application process have been met.
How to Apply
Application window will open Monday, May 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. and close on Friday, May 17, 2019, at 4 p.m.
Applications received prior to Monday, May 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. or after Friday, May 17, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. will not be accepted.
- LTISD Foreign Exchange Application NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Sponsoring/Foreign exchange organization’s Student Application/Profile Information including:
- Host family’s proof of residency (lease agreement, closing documents, property tax statement, or property deed AND a current utility bill – water, electricity or gas – with matching address.)
- Student’s immunization record translated in English
- Sponsoring/Foreign exchange organization’s High School Enrollment Acceptance form