Foreign Exchange Student Information 2021-2022
2021-2022 Foreign Exchange - ALL 8 Foreign Exchange vacancies for the 2021-2022 school year have been filled - We are no longer accepting applications.
It is the goal of Lake Travis Independent School District (LTISD) to provide international students from diverse cultures, who are approved for enrollment, the opportunity to experience the rewards of participating in quality educational programs, to meet and interact with students with a variety of interests, and to become more fluent in both written and spoken English.
Due to the rapid growth in the area, Lake Travis ISD has applied for a waiver from the Texas Education Agency to limit the number of foreign exchange students at the high school to maximum of eight (8) students per year. Acceptance is granted on a first-come/first-serve basis after all required components of the application process have been met.
How to Apply:
- Application window will open Monday, March 29, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. and close on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 4 p.m.
- Applications received prior to Monday, March 29, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. or after Friday, April 30, 2021, at 4 p.m. will not be accepted.
Beginning Monday, March 29, 2021, email the following to FESApplication@ltisdschools.org:
- LTISD Foreign Exchange Application
- Sponsoring/Foreign exchange organization’s Student Application/Profile Information including:
- Host family’s proof of residency (lease agreement, closing documents, property tax statement, or property deed AND a current utility bill – water, electricity or gas – with matching address.)
- Student’s immunization record translated in English
- Sponsoring/Foreign exchange organization’s High School Enrollment Acceptance form