Degrees and Certifications:
Michelle McMillin, Librarian
All About Me
- Born and raised in Ridgecrest, California
- Graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a degree in Applied Learning and Development and Special Education
- Taught 2 years in Austin after graduating
- Moved to Fremont, California where I taught for 8 years (2002-2010).
- Received my graduate degree in Special Education from San Jose State University in California (2005)
- Have 3 beautiful children: Ian (14 years old-entering 9th Grade) and Finn and Lydia (twins-12 years old-entering 6th)
- Married to a wonderful husband and father-Patrick
- Avid UT football fan--attended the two Rose Bowls in Pasadena
- Went back to UT Austin to get my School Librarian Certificate
- This is my 20th year in education
- Did I mention I love being a Longhorn? I bleed burnt orange!
I am so excited to be at Rough Hollow Elementary and I look forward to developing a community of motivated readers and fostering the love of reading. Please do not hesitate to reach out for library assistance.
Rough Hollow Elementary School
4219 Bee Creek Road
Spicewood, TX 78738