Student Password Info and Required Reset for Grades 6-12
Newly enrolled 6-12th grade students ONLY, who have never had an LTISD login before, will be given a username and default password to login for the first time. Users will Student Usernames begin with the letter “s” followed by the student number. (Example: 's123456'). Parents can find their student’s username, also called the Student Number, in Skyward Family Access under the Student Profile section. The default password for these new users is: Password#1
New students will need to change their password at the first login. Please follow these steps below:
- Using your preferred device, go to your school website and click on the LT1 ClassLink icon at the top of the page. Or, you can also type “lt1.ltisdschools.org” into any web browser.
- To login, enter the student’s username and password, then click the “Sign In” button. Student usernames begin with the letter “s” followed by the student number. (Example: 's123456'). Parents can find their student’s username, also called the Student Number, in Skyward Family Access under the Student Profile section.
- For students in grades K-5, passwords are in a fixed format and will not be reset. The password is the student’s birthdate using the following format: year in four digits, month in two digits, and day in two digits. (Example: a student born on March 17, 2006 would use the password 20060317 )
- For students in grades 6-12, passwords are specific to the student’s graduation year as follows:
- It is important to note that the default password: Password#1 is only a temporary password.
- After initial login to LT1 ClassLink, all secondary students will be immediately prompted to create their own unique passwords.
- In the “Old Password” field, enter the temporary password. As a reminder, the student’s temporary password is specific to his or her graduation year.
- Students should then create and confirm their own unique password. Please note, the new password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of eight characters
- Must include a capital letter
- Must include a number or symbol
- Cannot use any of the student’s last five (5) passwords