Protocols for Disinfecting and Hand Sanitizing
Frequent disinfection and hand sanitization will ensure health and wellness of students and staff. LTISD has an inventory of disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer which are readily available for all employee workspaces as needed.
Hand Washing/Sanitizing Expectations
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all main entrances to the campus, as well as the receptionist desks, all classrooms, conference rooms, workrooms, cafeterias and common areas throughout the campus.
- Staff and students will be expected to regularly wash or sanitize their hands.
- Visual reminders of best practices and signage for hand washing and frequent hand sanitization will be displayed throughout the campus and in all restrooms.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available in all conference rooms, workrooms, classrooms and common areas throughout the campus.
- Staff will have access to disinfecting wipes and gloves to sanitize all high-touch and working surfaces and shared objects frequently.
- Staff will facilitate limiting the use of shared supplies when possible.
- Students will have access to disinfecting wipes and gloves to ensure personal workspaces and shared objects are cleaned in between usage.