Protocols for Hallways and Passing Periods
- Students and staff must wear face coverings in the halls and avoid gathering in large groups during passing periods. Any person who has a medical or disability-related need for an accommodation must make a request to the campus administrator. (See Accommodations section.)
- Where possible, in two-way halls students are expected to stay to the far right of the hall when walking.
- When possible, staggered releases from classes will be organized to limit the number of students in hallways during transitions
- To prevent congregating during transition times, students will not be assigned a locker. Students will be permitted to bring backpacks to class.
- Students should immediately report to their next class and will not be allowed to congregate in the hallway.