Purpose of Lake Travis ISD Social Media
Lake Travis Independent School District (LTISD) maintains social media accounts for the distribution of official District news to parents, students, community members, and other LTISD partners.
The District utilizes multiple communication channels to engage our community:
How to Contact Us:
Please email any comments, questions, or other requests that you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Communications Department at 512-533-6046. LTISD intends for our social media accounts to be an informative tool for our community, but not a replacement for direct communication via phone calls and emails.
The LTISD social media accounts are intended for the distribution of current and accurate information to our community about our District, schools, students, staff and other important District news. The District's comment guidelines are meant to protect our stakeholders from the following; comments in violation of these guidelines will be removed from the social media accounts at the discretion of LTISD:
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Threats or defamatory statements;
- Personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual;
- Hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promotion or endorsements of services, products or political candidates (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.);
- Spam or other nuisance posts; and
- Content that violates the privacy or security of a student or staff member.
Thank you for your participation and involvement in our District, in our schools, and in our online communities.