Performing Arts Center Rental
The Lake Travis Performing Arts Center is available for rental. Our facilities host numerous rental events each year, when our calendar allows. Because of the thriving Fine Arts programs and other student-life events that take place in the PAC's facilities, our availability for rentals is limited.
Our facilities are closed to rentals from mid-June through August each year for facility maintenance.
Are you an LTISD organization looking to use any of the PAC's facilities? If so, visit our internal scheduling page.
Are you a non-LTISD organization, or an LTISD-affiliated organization looking to host an event that serves non-LTISD students? Continue reading.
- Inquire with the Managing Director about availability for your event
- Read and understand the LTISD Facility Use Agreement
- Submit a PAC Rental Use Application
- Wait for your application to be evaluated (submission of an application does not imply, nor guarantee approval)
- If your application is approved, submit all required documents (Certificate of Insurance, 501c3 documentation [if applicable], deposit, and final payments (all outlined in the Facility Use Agreement)
- Work with the Managing Director to finalize all of the details of your event
- Have an amazing, professional-quality event in the Performing Arts Center!
This process is unique to the Performing Arts Center, due to the staff-intensive nature of operating a professional-level set of theaters. For use of other LTISD facilities, please visit our general Facility Use/Rentals page.
Preferred Media FormatsThe Performing Arts Center is equipped with professional audio and video playback systems capable of reading most industry-standard, non-proprietary formats. Presenting organizations are responsible for obtaining appropriate rights for the use of copyrighted media. Below are our preferred media formats, please contact the Managing Director for inquiries on formats not listed here.Audio: WAV or AIF are highly preferred over compressed formats (MP3 or MP4). Use of low-quality media ripped from YouTube or similar websites is prohibited as it is a violation of copyright law (and it sounds very bad on our large PA systems).Video: ProRes 422 Proxy, ProRes 422 LT, and ProRes 4444 are preferred, but .MOV and .MP4 are supported as well. While we appreciate the collaborative advantages of Google Slides, it does not support the multi-output video system we use, and as such Google Slides is NOT supported. PowerPoint presentations are supported, and users should be sure that automated transitions and loops are in the prepared presentation when appropriate.Still Images: PNG or JPG