Welcome to Lake Travis Independent School District. We are excited that you are joining our team! This employment offer is contingent upon meeting certification requirements, criminal history check, and administrative approval.
The Office of Human Resource Services will contact you to arrange an appointment to make your hire official. To ensure a smooth appointment, please download and complete all of the new hire packet. This works best with Internet Explorer and not Chrome. If you do not have access to a computer, please come 15 minutes prior to the appointment to complete the paperwork.
2019-20 New Employee Packet
2019-20 Benefits Handbook
2020-21 New Employee Orientation
Bring the following to the New Hire Appointment:
- Driver License
- Social Security Card. This is required in order to be entered in our payroll database.
- A voided check for direct deposit
Required Documents for Professional Employees
- Official Transcripts for all colleges attended.
- If you are leaving a Texas public school district, you may request your original transcripts directly from that school district.
- Original Service Records.
- If you are coming from a private school or out-of-state school district, click here to access the service record link. These forms are for you to send to your private school or out-of-state school district to complete.
- If you are coming from a Texas public school district, please request your service records from the district's Human Resource Department.
- Your service records can be sent to the following address or you may bring them to the Human Resource Department.