Student Council Rules & Expectations
Students wishing to participate in student council must comply with the following expectations:
- Student Council members must maintain all A’s and B’s on their report card.
- Student Council members must maintain all E’s in conduct.
- Student Council members must attend all possible monthly Wednesday meetings, and extra meetings as called by the president or sponsors.
- Student Council members must do their best to attend all activities put on by Student Council.
- Only 5th grade Student Council members will be eligible to run for office.
- All members will be assigned a committee and should be fully committed to the goals of that committee.
- Student Council members will come to meetings and activities on time, ready to work, and on their best Bee Cave Bobcat behavior.
- Student council members will have their grades and behavior signed off by a Student Council Sponsor every 9 weeks.
- 2 infractions equals immediate removal from student council.
- Receiving an office referral results in immediate removal from student council.