Parent STAAR/EOC Resources for additional information:
Family Portal - Your child's Unique Access Code is provided in Skyward Family Access under the Texas Assessment tile. The code is labeled PAC ID. This video demonstrates how to find the code in Skyward Family Access.
Thank you for your continued support of your child’s education.
STAAR stands for State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness. It was implemented in the spring of 2012 and includes annual assessments for:
- reading language arts and mathematics grades 3-8
- science grades 5 and 8
- social studies grade 8
- end-of-course (EOC) assessments, English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology, and US History.
Information about STAAR:
- Texas Education Agency Website for Students and Families
- STAAR Practice Tests - Access for students (and others) to the online practice tests.
- STAAR Redesign Videos from ESC Region XIII
- Calendar for STAAR Testing - contact the campus for testing windows
If you have questions - please email Kathy Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Travis ISD Matters Podcast: STAAR (April 11, 2023)
In this episode of Lake Travis ISD Matters, we discuss the newly redesigned STAAR, how the changes affect our students, and highlight resources available to parents. Our guest is Kathy Burbank, LTISD Director Accountability.