Welcome to the BCMS Registrar's Office

New student from a district within the state of Texas

  • You must provide: 
    • Withdrawal paperwork from your previous school, if withdrawn during the school year. This is very important!
    • Child's last report card
    • Immunization records (TX Immunization Requirements)
    • Proof of residence within the district (HUD statement, Lease Agreement, Closing Documents, Mortgage statement, Property Tax Statement or lease/loan documents, Property Deed). Please note, bills or driver's license are not considered proof of residency.
    • Photo ID of registering parent or guardian
    • Completed LTMS Registration/Enrollment packet. (Please print single-sided and refrain from stapling.)