Welcome to the BCMS Registrar's Office
If you are new to our district for the 2019-2020 school year, you will need to set up an appointment with your child's grade level counselor.
- 6th Grade: Last name (A-K) - Dana Page; Last name (L-Z) JoAnna Janecek
- 7th Grade: Dana Page
- 8th Grade: JoAnna Janecek
- LTISD Student Enrollment Information
- LTISD Student Enrollment Packet
- LTISD Student Enrollment Packet (Spanish)
In addition to the completed enrollment packet and course selection sheet, please provide your child's:
- Birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunizations (please visit the BCMS Nurse's page for more information)
- Photo ID of registering parent/guardian
- Proof of residency: lease agreement, HUD statement, closing documents
- Current utility bill (electric, water, or gas)
- Social Security number (optional but preferred)
LTISD Proof of Residency Checklist (Driver's license is not accepted)
New student from a district within the state of Texas
You must provide:
- Withdrawal paperwork from your previous school, if withdrawn during the school year. This is very important!
- Child's last report card
- Immunization records (TX Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of residence within the district (HUD statement, Lease Agreement, Closing Documents, Mortgage statement, Property Tax Statement or lease/loan documents, Property Deed). Please note, bills or driver's license are not considered proof of residency.
- Photo ID of registering parent or guardian
- Completed LTMS Registration/Enrollment packet. (Please print single-sided and refrain from stapling.)