BCMS Back to School Events 2019-2020
*Please note that Raider Relays has been moved to August 6
Raider Relays: August 6, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Note: Registration is required to attend.)
Incoming 6th graders participate in fun events, tour the school, play games, and meet old/new friends.
- Registration deadline is August 1, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Click here to register.
- Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up at 11:30 a.m.
- Drop off and pick up will be at the main entrance. Please use the first right off Vail Divide to enter the campus. You will then proceed around to the front of the campus and turn left into the drop lane which in front of the Campus entrance.
- Students that have preregistered online may be dropped off.
- If a student has not registered, a parent must walk them in.
- You are welcome to park in the parking lot and walk up to pick up your child.
- Students will not be allowed to walk out into the parking lot without an adult.
- All activities will be inside, except for drop off and pick up, due to the heat.
Round Up: August 9, 9:00am-4:00pm (note schedule below)
Students receive their schedules, locker assignments, pre-ordered school supplies, join the PTO, buy spirit wear, and tour the school.
- 9:00am-9:45am – Newcomers to LTISD
- 10:15am-11:00am – 6th gr. (A-L
- 11:00am-11:45am – 6th gr. (M-Z
- 12:15pm-1:15pm – 7th gr
- 1:15pm-2:15pm – Lunc
- 2:15pm-3:00pm – 8th gr
- 3:00pm-4:00pm – Any grade
August 12, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Schedule and locker information will be available for those unable to attend Raider Round Up.
Curriculum Night: August 28