Enrollment Information & Instructional Hours
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in the Lake Travis Independent School District. LTISD welcomes all students who meet district residency and State of Texas age and health requirements. Students must live within LTISD's boundaries to attend school. New students meeting requirements are accepted at each of our campuses at any time during the school year. View attendance zone boundaries for each of our campuses.
In addition to completing the online enrollment process, specific documentation is required for each child at the time of new student enrollment. You may access the listing of required documents by selecting the 'New Student' button below. Please submit the documentation directly to the school office.
Returning students may be required to provide documentation depending upon his/her specific circumstance, ie, change in residency, updated immunization record, application for the National School Lunch Program, etc.
Please note, a child will not be permitted to start school until the required documentation is received.
HBMS Instructional Hours 2019-2020
- Start time: 8:50 A.M.
- End time: 4:10 P.M.
- Delayed Start: 10:50 A.M.
- Early Release: 1:10 P.M.
Student Enrollment Packet
- Download LTISD Student Enrollment Packet
- Download LTISD Student Enrollment Packet (SPANISH)
- In addition to the completed enrollment packet and course selection sheet (see below), please provide your child's:
- Social security information
- Birth certificate
- Up to date immunization records. View immunization requirements. Questions or concerns, please contact HBMS nurse, Sue Meyerhofer, at 512-533-6414 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of residency (Required): lease agreement, HUD statement, closing documents, AND a current utility bill (electric, water, or gas.)
- Download Proof of Residency requirements and checklist
- Texas driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency
New Student from a District Within the State of Texas
You must provide:
- Withdrawal paperwork from your previous school, if withdrawn during the school year. This is very important!
- Child's last report card
- Immunization records (TX Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of residence within the district (HUD statement, Lease Agreement, Closing Documents, Mortgage statement, Property Tax Statement or lease/loan documents, Property Deed). Please note, bills or driver's license are not considered proof of residency.
- Photo ID of registering parent or guardian
- Completed LTMS Registration/Enrollment packet. (Please print single-sided and refrain from stapling.)