Welcome to the LT Mentor Me Program
ADULT-TO-STUDENT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Please read the program description below. If you are interested in becoming a mentor, simply scan the application and send it to email@example.com.
- Mentors are adult volunteers who commit to working with one student throughout the course of the school year for 30 - 45 minutes at least twice a month (once a week is preferred).The child’s parent must sign a permission form before he or she can be mentored.
- Meetings must occur on campus during lunch or after school.
- Mentors must agree to a complete criminal background check to be conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Mentors will be required to Raptor in with a driver's license each time they visit.
- Mentors will be required to attend a training session at the LTISD Central Administration building and sign a Confidentiality Pledge.
- Please contact the LTISD Office of Community Programs for more information.
For more information, contact the LTISD Office of Community Programs at 512-533-6011, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Mentor today!
To learn more about our high school student PAL program (Peer Assistance and Leadership), CLICK HERE.