Did you submit service hours that did not get approved?
Students may appeal if hours were not accepted.FIRST - check your final approved hours on the "Check your CIS hours" page.
SECOND - if you were not credited with all the hours you submitted, feedback is available by checking for a message in the CIS DISCREPANCY FILE found in the library during the following hours only:
» before school from 8:15 am to 8:45 am every day
» during CAV TIME on any day BUT NOT TUESDAYSTHIRD - for eligible appeals, there will be an appeal sheet in the discrepancy file. This sheet plus any other needed information is due back to the CIS mailbox in the front office of the main building begining March 1st thougth the deadline at 4pm on April 1st. No exceptions.
Appeals will be accepted in the following situations:
» more information is needed regarding the organization, event, or service performed.
» clarification is needed regarding the signature verification or no signature verification was provided per unique calendar date and time.
» we made a calculation mistake when adding your hours or we made a data entry mistake (sorry!!!)
If hours were not accepted for these following reasons, you CANNOT appeal:
» ineligible dates
» activities not eligible for CIS credit (see GUIDELINES).
- activities that were in service to any LTHS school function or teacher.
- activities in service to an LTHS extracurricular, club, organization, sport, booster, or fundraiser.
- activities performed during school hours or on campus unless for a pre-approved activity.
- activities related to academic credit.
- hours in excess of 8 hours per day or 10 hours per day for overnight camps.
» if we corrected your hour calculation math.