Welcome to the Mentor Me LT Program
Become a Mentor Today!
- Mentors are adult volunteers who commit to working with one student throughout the course of the school year for 30-45 minutes at least twice a month (once a week is preferred).The child’s parent/guardian must sign a permission form before he or she can be mentored.
- Meetings must occur on campus during lunch.
- Mentors must agree to a complete criminal background check to be conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Mentors will be required to utilize Raptor and scan their driver's license to sign in for each visit.
- Mentors will be required to attend a training session at the LTISD Administration building and sign a Confidentiality Pledge (Spanish version is linked here).
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, simply complete and scan the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 512-533-6001, or mail it to LTISD Communications Dept., 3322 RR 620 South, Austin, TX 78738.
Criminal History Forms (Please return these forms with your application.)
Criminal History Forms - Español (Envíe estos formularios con su solicitud.)
Please contact GW Byers Saumers at 512-533-6099 or email@example.com for more information.
To learn more about our high school student PALS program (Peer Assistance and Leadership), CLICK HERE.