Meal Account Information
There are several ways to add funds to your student's lunch account.
- Online: You can add funds online via the MySchoolBucks website or app for a fee. Online prepayments can take up to 24 hours to process. Please visit the "Online Meal Prepayments" page for more information.
- Cash and Check: Free pre-payments are accepted in cash or check at your campus cafe. For proper account credit, cash or check pre-payments must be in a labeled envelope with student ID# and full name. Checks should be made payable to "LTISD. If you deposit money at your school cafe, the money is immediately available for students at the campus only. It is available district-wide the following business day.
Meal Snack Restriction Form
We offer parents and guardians the option to restrict purchases on student meal accounts utilizing the forms below. Purchases will not be restricted without a signed and completed Meal & Snack Restriction form on file. In all circumstances, students will not be allowed to purchase snacks or a la carte items without a positive balance in their lunch account.
- Meal & Snack Restriction Form: Lake Travis High School, Lake Travis Middle School, and Hudson Bend Middle School
- Meal & Snack Restriction Form: Lake Travis Elementary & West Cypress Hills Elementary
- Meal & Snack Restriction Form: Bee Cave Elementary, Lakeway Elementary, Lake Pointe Elementary, and Serene Hills Elementary
LT Employee Lunch AccountClick on the following form to download or print.SEND COMPLETED FORMS VIA E-MAIL, FAX, OR USPS TO:email@example.com Mailing Address:
Phone: 512-533-7990 Food & Nutrition ServicesFax: 512-533-6493 607 Ranch Road 620 North, Austin, TX, 78734